Canada Permanent Residency (PR) is most sought after visa category for skilled professionals in India and aboard.
However, to obtain the PR visa in Canada, you need to apply in any of the popular and point based Canada immigration programs, i.e. Express Entry system, QSWP, PNP, etc. Permanent resident visa of Canada has various immigration programs but if you are a skilled worker, Canada Express entry system is the best way to get a permanent resident in Canada.
Documents required to apply for PR in Canada
- Sufficient fund’s proof to support the application
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment)
- Originals, copies, and official translatins of documents supporting the application. Apart from this, educational degrees, diplomas, and certificates, personal identification documents and/or sponsor letters and relevant information
- Skills assessment test
- Language Test Result(IELTS, etc.)
- Additional fees
- Other documents based on the different visa categories